Holy shit my ppt is used as a resource in this???
ok some notes!!:
- the sexual and romantic orientation spectrums should be bi-spectrum graphs including the asexual spectrum on top of the allosexual spectrum and then merging into each other in the middle, representing gray-asexuality
- Genderqueer is an Umbrella term for all gender identities outside the gender binary, including but not equating to Genderfluidity
- Genderqueer does not fall between male/female genders, but rather includes all genders apart from those (ex. bigender, agender, non-binary, etc.)
- Transgender is most usually used in reference to gender binary conforming individuals, who identify with the gender they were not assigned at birth. (ex. mtf & ftm)
- without conforming to the gender binary, (i.e. “opposite gender”) heterosexuality can be defined as “attraction to one other gender, besides your own”
:) otherwise a very well-made and thoughtful presentation it’s rlly great!
i’VE ONLY GOTTEN LIKE HALF MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE HEAVY BREATHING
who needs punk rock when you can have punk cock
that could have been a very different picture